The improvement of our members' profitability is the cornerstone of our mission at United Services Association. That premise is followed in all procurement activities. Our leveraged buying capability enables us to obtain terms and discounts that many companies are unable to negotiate on their own. Here are a few important reasons to do business with United Services Association.
- Conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Maintain confidentiality and build trust with all stakeholders.
- Listen to and recognize members' needs, then act upon them.
- Provide proven experience and commitment to service.
- Promote preferred dealer/supplier relationships.
- Maximize leveraged buying capabilities to increase profitability of members.
- Negotiate terms and discounts not extended to smaller companies.
- Alert to timing purchases as closely as possible to market lows.
- Understanding the importance of timely delivery of quality products.
- Continually seek new supply sources and logistical opportunities.
- Evaluate and utilize all distribution methods and terminals.
- Assist with transportation issues and problems.
- We devote full time to market awareness and procurement activities.
- Our services benefit members in saved opportunity costs.
- Members can focus on operational and marketing efforts.
- Our services benefit suppliers through easy and efficient access to professional and responsible Ag retail chains.
Our unique partnership in working closely with the department leaders of our members and representatives of our suppliers helps to maximize overall efficiency and profitability.